I would like to thank OptimistSaya for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Click her name it gives a link to her blog “Elixer of Life” which shares an optimistic views of life, as well as the beauty of the Indian culture.
Questions and Answers
- I’ve been the same height, had the same glasses Rx, and shoe size since 8th grade. I haven’t changed since 8th grade.
- My dream job is to be an international flight attendant, so I can travel while making money, haha
- I cannot bake, partially because I have a difficult time following directions. I ruined a box cake on Thanksgiving *sad*
- I enjoy cooking! More like experimenting and praying that it turns out edible… So far, we’re okay!
- I once went close to a year without caffeine. But, I love the smell and taste so much and I found the Gloria Jean’s Butter Toffee K-Cups, I am once again a coffee drinker – but in moderation.
- My favorite food is breakfast, haha! Yes, I know it’s a meal. I enjoy breakfast foods, all of them, anytime of the day, everyday. However, with kids, I cannot do that (all the time).
- My next big vacation, God willing, will be to visit my sister and her family in Germany, with my kiddos! Yay, back to Europe!
- I miss sandy beaches, but don’t know that I will move back home to Florida.
- I purchased a home earlier this year and I am realizing, there is so much to learn about homeownership! Still, it’s a wonderful ride.
- I sometimes have the perfect blogpost that I have to get out of me now, when I have a paper, or two, to write for school.
- I still gaze at the moon, watch the sunrise and sunset.
I would like to leave this open for anyone who want to participate! There are so many talented bloggers who I follow and who follow me.
My Questions (Borrowed from another award post)
1) Half-full-glass or half-empty-glass person?
2) Driver or passenger?
3) Fish in the water or land lover?
4) Early or late person?
Your Favourite things:
5) Food and beverage(s)
6) Sport(s) (play or watch)
7) Movie genre(s)
8) Fictional character(s)
10) Day of the week
11) What is your dream vacation?