“The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers, whose work they find interesting, to motivate them and promote them as well. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
Here’s how it works:
▪ Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog and put in a graphic of the award.
▪ Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
▪ Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
▪ Nominate 5-11 others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their awards
First off, I would like to thank Laura for nominating me for this award. Laura’s blog is must follow if you aren’t already. She provides a variety of informative posts, to humor, to music – a great mix to get you through your day! THANK YOU, Laura 💜
My Questions from Laura:
- My life, my kids, sometimes things I overhear or even a song inspires my blog. I am awful with words, however writing is a wonderful outlet. Sometimes, I wish I could tell people, just read my blog 😶
- I have been writing since I was a child! I wrote poems, short stories, I kept a journal.
- My favorite blog – as in just one? Haha! If you know anything about me, I don’t have just one favorite blog! I have several. I can say I enjoy reading poetry blogs. I enjoy reading blogs about life. I enjoy reading DIY blogs. I enjoy blogs with recipes. I enjoy blogs about God/faith… Those tend to be my favorites, not necessarily in that order.
- Tough question. I think I am most passionate about serving God and taking care of my family. As I follow God’s will for my life, everything else will fall into place (I constantly have to tell myself that, haha) My children are my top priority, the best humans I know 🌸
- I draw inspiration from everyday occurrences. In my life, I have learned there is no such thing as ordinary. I also draw inspiration from what I learn from the lives of others around me. What they see as ordinary, may be a life lesson for me.
I’d like to nominate:
I hope you all will accept the nomination and continue to spread the love 🌸🌺
- How do people most often describe you?
- What topics do enjoy and not enjoy writing about?
- What keeps you up at night?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, money was not an issue, where would you go?
- Who is your personal hero and why?