I want to give a special thanks to yaasotaa for nominating me for this award! I recently discovered her blog and it is a treat! Click the link and give it a follow if you aren’t already 😊
Questions to my nominees….
1.What is your aim in your life?
My aim in life is to serve God, first. Then, to live my life to the fullest! I strive to find joy in each day and ensure I have no regrets.
2.Why do you love blogging?
Blogging is an outlet for me. And, it’s actually a way for me to connect with my kiddos. What they don’t always “hear” me say when I “speak”, they “hear” through my blogposts.
3. Do you have any winning blog post? Tell me your experiences of your family and you. Where you post it(wordpress/in other wayS)EXPLAIN?
I have some favorite blogposts, not sure if they are “winning blog posts.” I only post on WordPress. I had my blog linked to a FB page for a very short time a while back. I had my web address listed on there, then removed it… It’s on my IG page… I enjoy writing, just get nervous for others to read it sometimes haha.
4.Do you have faith at god?
I absolutely have faith in God! I think it’s the reason why I’m still here today!
5. How will you get rid of your Ego?
Losing my ego is an intentional effort – daily, sometimes multiple times a day. I have a blog post in my drafts called “Laying Down My Pride” I’ve been working on it for a while… but it’s difficult to write because my pride/ego keep getting in the way.
6.what is the most unique thing in your life?
Great question! I would have to say that I am probably the most unique thing in my life, haha. I have yet to meet another person like me. Although, my kids may be sort of close… (This was a tough one!)
7. Does your country have any wordpress Anniversary? Do you have take part? Or do you have been called to the celebration?explain….
Not to my knowledge… Sounds fun! I think I will look into it. There are many from the US that are on WP…
Voice of Peace
Thought for Change
- What’s your favorite book?
- What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory?
- If you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
- What’s your favorite day of the week?
- What’s your favorite room in the house?
- One food you can never make yourself eat?
- One food you can always eat?
- Using ONE word, how would you describe your family?
- Most beautiful place you have visited?
- Your greatest accomplishment?
- What are your top 3 favorite movies?