1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
A lot of thanks should also go to the creator of the “Mystery Blogger Award”
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Five Questions for Me:
1. What is happy life for you?
I’m living it right now! I feel like I am living each day on purpose, watching my kiddos grow into outstanding young people… This is the best life for me!
2. What made you to started blogging?
I have always loved to write. My blog started out private, an extension of my journal, the more I wrote and read others blogs, the more I learned. One day, I decided to go public.. It was so scary, haha!
3. Best novel you have read?
Oh this is such a tough one! I’m a reader, always have been! Best one? I’m a fan of literature. Right now I’m rereading A Tale of Two Cities and also The Hobbit, haha! I can’t narrow it down, I’m always reading at least two books on top of my books for school.
4. In which country you want live?
Not as easy a question as I originally thought… I love to travel! I also fall in love with most places and never want to leave… I really like – no, I love Spain… But, not so sure I could leave my friends and family behind. Already, I live so far from family and that’s really tough sometimes.
5. What is your philosophy of life?
I think I would have to say, and this is new – a work in progress: Be kind to yourself and be kind to others. It’s easy for me to be kind to others, not so much myself 🙂
Three Things About Me:
1. My first job (I was in high school) was at Burger King. I worked the drive-thru. “Welcome to Burger King, may I take your order?” I secretly wanted to work in the kitchen, haha!
2. Our family motto is, “Don’t feed the bear after 7pm.” (I’m the bear)
3. I love to laugh. I laugh mostly at my own jokes, because I’m hilarious, haha. And, I enjoy being around people with a good sense of humor that love to laugh and enjoy life.
1. What was your first job?
2. Who knows you best?
3. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
4. Does your family have a “motto”, spoken or unspoken?
5. What makes you laugh the most?