I would like to thank Mrs. Holliman for nominating for the Liebster Award! In her blog, she shares about the end time, God’s love and her thoughts… I greatly enjoy reading it, I think you will too!
11 Facts About Your Truly
1. I love God more than anything.
2. I had a mid-twenties crisis and joined the US Army. So far, I’m doing okay as I prepare to enter my mid-thirties.
3. I love to eat ice cream on a cold day.
4. Sometimes you discover just what you are supposed to do – I did that.
5. I like to think of myself as a chef and come up with edible creations based off my cravings. My kids enjoy this type of experimentation. (I think)
6. I am not a horticulturist, although I am working at keeping three plants alive.. A huge feat for yours truly!
7. Adult coloring books stress me out. I disliked coloring as a kid, even more as an adult.
8. Reading is one of my favorite pastimes.
9. My daughter recently pointed out – I’m really into skincare, lol.
10. Our pup is afraid of our Roomba. (Not quite about me, but I ran out of ideas)
11. I don’t like sharing about myself, so this was a challenge!
My 11 Questions
1. I like to blog about life – or anything in life that inspires me. I feel like I no longer have a “theme”.
2. If I could change anything in my life – I wouldn’t. All things happen for a reason. I hope and pray that the decisions I make and things that I do are led by God.
3. Both! I love all fruit! I do like my blueberries frozen..
4. I don’t know if I have a favorite food to cook.. But, I love cooking – Oh! Pancakes 🥞 the things I have done with pancakes!
5. Love from GOD is everything to me! His love taught me to love myself and others. To know that I am His and He is mine – to know that He loves me despite my failures and faults – well, that just means EVERYTHING to me!
6. “Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching.” C.S. Lewis
7. Again, BOTH! I feel like they just go together. You really can’t have one without the other.
8. NFL and MLB. And, if anyone is asking: Let’s go Tampa Bay! (Not a bandwagon fan. Hometown gal. I loved Tampa even as a losing team and I’m not at all upset about gaining Tom Brady – except the fact that ticket prices have increased. Or so I have heard.)
9. Snow comes to my city every once in a while. Sometimes it sticks, sometimes not. If it sticks and there is enough, snow day! Oh, and shoveling the driveway, having a snowball fight with the kids. Or having a cup of hot tea and enjoying the view.
10. Umm. Cake! Just cake! Especially after I discovered chocolate. I can honestly say that I enjoy most cakes. But, my grandmother made a peanut butter cake – I eat peanut butter now, sort of… I still think that would be gross.
11. I’m thankful for Christ laying down His life for me, us! “Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.” Philippians 4:11 KJV And I’m so very thankful for my family ♥️
Anyone else who wants to can feel free to answer the following questions:
1. Tea or coffee?
2. Would you rather curl up with the book or watch the movie?
3. How are you spending your COVID-19 days?
4. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
5. Are you living your life to the fullest? If not, what’s holding you back?
6. What’s the best advice you have been given to date?
7. What/Whom inspires your writing?
8. How long have you been writing and/or blogging, are you aspiring to write a book (or another)?
9. What advice would you have benefited from 10yrs ago?
10. What song has been going through your mind?
11. You don’t have to share it, but do you remember your last dream? Do you dream often?