I would like to thank James for nominating me for this award. James writes sci-fi short stories on his blog that I enjoy reading. What makes his stories stand out so uniquely is that they are from the first person POV and you become immediately immersed in the story that you are left wanting to read more. Click the link on his name to check out his blog!
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This Award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. Creator – Okoto Enigma.
My 5 Questions:
1. My faith in Jesus Christ is my greatest inspiration each day. Without Him, I honestly don’t know how I would survive!
2. I think the Roadrunner has withstood the test of time… Beep, beep
3. So, I have actually blogged a whole lot less. Where I thought I would blog a lot more. I’ve been reading a ton. Exercising again. Doing a 1000 piece puzzle (so challenging! What did I get myself into?) Experimenting with cooking different types of foods and ways of cooking. Oh! And trying to grow/keep plants/flowers alive. (When I looked at this question, I thought, nothing, nothing at all. Lol.)
4. Today was/is my 5 year anniversary. However, my blog has only been public for about 3 years. 🤪
5. I think that I realized recently that I no longer have a set theme about which I blog… I guess I would say… Whatever inspires me… Kinda vague, huh?
3 Facts About Yours Truly
1. Every once in a while my birthday lands on Father’s Day. I remember being a little girl, and this is a birthday, where I really started knowing what my birthday was/meant. Well, it was on Father’s Day. So, I thought every Father’s Day was my birthday! It took a little while for me to recognize my date of birth, which remained the same and Father’s Day, which had a different date each year 🤗
2. I have an I think I can/Nevermind relationship with bicycles. It was so much easier to ride one when I was a kid. Maybe it’s all the hills where I live, but I end up on the ground every.single.time. I even twisted my ankle falling over (not all the way off) my stationary bike at home 🤦🏾♀️ Idk. I wish I could, but I can’t.
3. I would be remiss to not mention God. I shared with a friend just the other day how good He has been to me. I know that I’m not the only one with a story of I shouldn’t be here today. But I shouldn’t. And I thank God for saving me, loving me, for His grace and mercy.
From Cave Walls
1. What is one thing you have learned about yourself during COVID-19?
2. What’s the phone app you use the most?
3. What TV family most reminds you of your own?
4. What’s your go-to guilty pleasure?
5. What or who motivates you?