Please join me in thanking the beautiful Zarbakht owner of Read Treat for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! Such a wonderful honor, I am so grateful!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
How it all began:
My blog began on the “Loss” end of “Love & Loss,” after my ex-husband left me for the first time. And it began as a private blog, an extension of my journal. I needed a place to express the thoughts that were continually swirling around in my mind and heart – try to make sense out of them. My blog became public only after I made the journey to truly “Love” myself, as all Ladies should ♥️
Advice for new bloggers:
My writing personally improved through reading and interacting with others. There are various writing styles, many tips shared, and so many opportunities for growth. Plus, a wonderful, supportive community of bloggers.
The best piece of advice that I received was to edit my posts! Haha! I read them aloud to my kids, sometimes twice. It shows when I don’t – error city!
My nominees for this award are very talented bloggers whom I have recently had the pleasure to interact with here on WordPress. Check out their blogs!